Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blessings...

 "You are blessed to be able to workout that hard." --Chalean Johnson, Beachbody

I just finished one tough workout. Be glad there is no camera on this baby. My heart rate was over 180, I'm sweating all over the keyboard but, I FEEL AMAZING!!! She finished with that quote and I knew I had my next entry.

How many times have I whined about having to workout? How many times have I tried to make excuses not to? How often have I envied the people who are naturally thin? Yet every time I push through I am rewarded with something more addicting than any food or drug...A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT! SATISFACTION! EMPOWERMENT! I feel like I can master anything or anyone.

How many people wish they could workout that hard? How many people would give anything to feel that same reward and because of circumstances they can't?

What else can you apply that statement too? I don't know about any of you but, I can think of a hand full of things right off the top of my head.

I'm blessed to be able to....  Maybe I'll make a list...

Have a blessed and powerful day!!

1 comment:

  1. How right you are,,,,,,

    you are even more blessed to be able to look at your life with honesty and make changes to things you do not like! Not everyone can be honest with even themselves. Loved the post, it made me think :)

    ReplyDelete